Saturday, December 1, 2012

{DIY holiday wreath}


Last night I jumped head-first into holiday mode. Jammies. Music. Movies.

& decorating!

This project is pretty much the Christmas version of my autumn wreath. Just a little different.

Also...since I'm camera-less, get ready for some low-quality photos.

I bought this Bookboard Wreath from Paper Source...


& wrapped satin ribbon around it. I secured the end pieces with hot glue.


Then, using red & green felt, I made some more roses! {visit the october post for better photos of this.}



Then I glued them on!


It looks so much better in person, so imagine you're standing in my apartment ;)


Ta Dah!


It's a little on the small side, but oh so festive! :)

I'll be back Monday with some more holiday decorating...

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig