Friday, December 14, 2012

{pics of the last two weeks}


This semester was one for the books. I loved all of my classes {um...except one} & made some great new friends.

Some stories & photos from my last two weeks...

My social media class tweeted HUNDREDS {it may have tipped over 1000} of times over the past three months to Mark Wahlberg & Rob Gronkowsi {tight end for the NE Patriots} to have one of them come teach our class.  Rob finally responded & visited last week! He was very nice, & I think we were all a bit star-struck.


My neighborhood's holiday decorations tugged on my heartstrings. 


Commonwealth Ave.

Faneuil Hall

I was walking around the other night & heard beautiful piano music. I looked around frantically to find the source & when I did...I almost fainted. 

See that guy? In that beautiful window? In that perfect brownstone home in Beacon Hill?

He's playing the piano. 


My piano at home is tucked away in that kind of window, so I have a thing for pianos & bay windows. 

My finals uniform:


My life has been packing & studying the past few weeks, so that's all the interesting pictures I have :)  

The good news? Now that I'm back home, I've been reunited with my camera. Let the photo-taking commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig