Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{these past few days...}


The Sandy Hook tragedy is still making my heart hurt so much. In a season that is supposed to be happy, joyful, & filled with family & gratitude, the fact that the victim's loved ones are experiencing the opposite is just devastating. I hope that in time they can find peace.

No transition will sound right, so I'm going to just go ahead & move on...

I had such a fun, busy weekend. After Christmas shopping & showing Ashley around my hometown, we went into the city to see Peter Nero and the Philly Pops' Holiday Concert.  Dylan & I sang in the chorus for this concert series all throughout high school, so it was bittersweet to watch from the audience.  We've performed at the Kimmel Center over 30 times & it's always so amazing to go back! It's one of my favorite stages in the country. We still remembered every note to all of the songs & had the best time.

It seemed appropriate that for my first weekend back with my camera I had two photoshoots!  Well, one scheduled one & one on-the-fly one ;)  Capturing beautiful people--inside & out--is one of the things I love most about photography, & these ladies were no exception.

{Mrs. Berry...if you're reading this, look away! Your Christmas present will be that much better, I promise!}






I'll be back soon for some pics of holiday decorations! Hug your loved ones tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig