Wednesday, September 19, 2012

{wishful wednesday}


It's baaaack! & it's been too long.

1. Blue Eyes Chiffon Polka Dot Dress
If I wore this dress, I would hop on my bike, grab a friend, & go on a picnic. 
In Paris.
 It's gives that kind of vibe, don't ya think?


2. Hooded Poncho
Ohmygoodness this looks so cozy. 
& I already own red jeans, so me & this poncho are meant to be.


3. Instagram Cavases
How fabulous do these look?! 
I'm always looking for wall art, so why not just use my own? ;)


4. Bertucci's Rolls
This is random, but I can't stop thinking about them.
Bertucci's is my big client I talked about in this post. 
They aren't gluten-free but boy do I want them.



What's on your wish list this week?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig