Thursday, September 27, 2012

{random pictures}


Whenever I have a few minutes here & there, I clean out my photo library.  I take SOMANYPICTURESOMG & the space on my computer is dwindling.  Any photo that is blurry or pointless, I delete.  After every "erase session," I feel so much better ;)

I also love to do this because it gives me a chance to look back at pictures I haven't looked at in a while/didn't pay attention to. I pulled out a few to show you. Some are recent, some not-so-recent.

Because she's adorbs, Violet & a banana:


These next two photos are from my California trip. Both men saw me & my camera & screamed, "Take a picture of me!" 

So I did.


Gotta love it.


Spring flowers!


Oh, London. How I miss you.




My nights lately.


Thanks for letting me share!

4 comments:

  1. That London eye silhouette is AMAZING! Love these gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It WAS amazing. Sleepytime Extra tea. My nightly ritual. :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig