Thursday, September 13, 2012

{disney photos}


I forgot to show you the photos from our night at Disney! They were on my mom's little point-and-shoot & I'm just now going through the pictures.

The entire time we were in Cali all I wanted to do was go to Disneyland. We passed it on the highway & my mom said, "God. Now I know how to torture you. Just drive past Disneyland & not stop."

Word.

So, on the last night...we went :)  We arrived around 7pm & stayed until 11. It was a short trip but oh so worth it.  We hit as many rides as we could & were lucky enough to catch the fireworks show! They were ah.may.zing.

{There was also a Peter Pan/Pirates show on the lake. But we didn't know it, since there was no music & the water was pitch black.  So Dylan & I were walking along the sidewalk having a grand ol' time & then BOOM!  The pirate ship lit up & everyone started singing.  It literally sounded like a bomb went off in the middle of Disneyland & I screamed like a frightened child.}

Anyway...here's the castle.


& Walt. 


Main Street was packed. But everyone was so happy & I was so happy & was smiling too much to care about the crowds.

Right before we left, we got some ice-cream, sat down on the sidewalk, & people-watched. I've always said that I'm going to be that mom who takes her kids out of school to go to Disney.  & this trip just solidified that promise.  I will so be on every ride with them.


We asked someone to take our photo, & they kindly did, but it was blurry ;(  So you get the arm shot.


Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig