Friday, December 19, 2014

{happy friday}


Happy Friday! I took that picture up there two years ago today. Back when I was in college & home for break starting on December 1st. {Okay, it was the 15th. But compared to this year in work world, it seems like it was the 1st. Those were the days.}

This week was an annoying one. Last Sunday I was booted, quite literally, so I'm stuck in this walking cast for at least two weeks. {Based on the pain I'm feeling, I think it's becoming a bigger injury.} I slipped in Penn Station when I was traveling back to SF after Thanksgiving & landed on my ankle wrong. I guess that's what I get for taking the subway to the train station...to take the train to the airport. It was a complicated journey that I will unfortunately need to do, once again, this Monday, but this time I'll be wearing this:

^^try walking up SF hills–in the rain–in this thing!!

Here are some fun links from the week...

15 photographs from the Sony World Photography Awards. 

I've been binge-watching Transparent {watch this trailer} & find everything about it completely fascinating. There is a not one thing about this show that I do not like. The acting is superb.

An amazing bedroom makeover.

I've been following the progress of A Beautiful Mess' Habitat for Humanity project. I can't wait to see the finished product!

These gf cookies are delish. They require tons of patience {the sand dough is hard to roll out} but they eventually turned out great!

Christmas pranks: Jimmy Kimmel vs. John Krasinski & Emily Blunt.

& finally...the cutest video ever. These kids are so sweet & totally un-materialistic.

Have a great weekend!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig