Friday, December 5, 2014

{books, lately}


Ever since I joined the library last month, I've had a book in my hand at all times. It helps pass the time on the bus & gets me away from my computer. Win, win.

Here's what I've read & enjoyed in the past 8 weeks...


The Matchmaker - Elin Hilderbrand 
&
Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
ps. Big Little Lies is being made into a miniseries & already has an all-star cast.

Room - Emma Donoghue 
Still thinking about this book...I mean, wow.
&
The Sweet Life in Paris - David Lebovitz
Makes me want to move to Paris right now!!

Yes Please - Amy Poehler
Yes please, Amy.
&
Not That Kind of Girl - Lena Dunham
I didn't even mind that she didn't write about Girls. Lena is a fantastic writer.

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
This one tugs at the heartstrings.
&
Delicious - Ruth Reichl
I loved Ruth's memoir Tender at the Bone, so I was not surprised to
have loved her first venture into fiction.
 -
I'm currently giving my eyes a break & listening to Serial {can you say addicted??}, BUT...anyone have any book recommendations?  I need new ones!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! My faves were Amy's book, Room, and Big Little Lies.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig