Tuesday, December 9, 2014

{fun wrapping idea}


One of my goals for December was to come up with a fun, creative wrapping idea... & I think I found it!

I'm a fan of using just plain butcher paper as a wrapping, but since it's so simple, I wanted to add a little somethin' somethin' to them.  This weekend I had to wrap a few gifts for my church's "giving tree", so I knew they'd be transported & shuffled around. Because I didn't want to risk them losing a bow or tag...

...I taped a ribbon!

^^blog photography at it's finest: my roommate's legs, chipped nails, & empty lemonade bottles


All I used was some washi tape, which I bought on Amazon a few weeks ago, & scissors!  Washi tape is colored, thin tape & one of the most versatile materials ever.


I'm already running out of rollsI've been using it that much.

Just a super simple, but festive wrapping idea that I thought I'd share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig