Friday, December 12, 2014

{happy friday}


Hi all! How was your week?  Mine was filled with rain rain & rain. Yesterday SF was hit with what named a #hellastorm & we all had to work from home! Blackouts spanned the city & the wind was crazy strong. My roommates & I were prepared with water, candles, & flashlights under our tree, but we lucked out & had power all day. 

Here are some fun links from this week...

A gingerbread farm. So cute! {ps. Gluten-free gingerbread houses.}

Easy DIY alert: festive wire place cards.

Lena Dunham's response to her critics. {After reading her book, I can honestly say that I believe her.} 

Totally in denial that The Newsroom is ending this weekend. The show gets a lot of backlash {which, to some degree, I understand}, but it's just too good to end this early.

51 Of The Most Beautiful Sentences in Literature. "She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together." —J.D. Salinger, A Girl I Knew

Coldplay released a new song! And it's getting my mind off of this article & the rumors it's spreading...

& in case you missed it, three blog posts from this week: book recommendations, photos of the bridge, & a fun, easy wrapping idea.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig