Thursday, September 25, 2014

{throwback thursday: LBD outtakes}


Happy Thursday!

Over the past few weekends, I've been cleaning up my photo library & browsing through photos from this summer. So may of them are from hikes & random blog posts–nothing crazy exciting. But then I stumbled upon these photos of Dylan!

My favorite photos to take are portraits, hands down. I don't get that opportunity often, but I did take many of Dylan at the beach that I haven't shared yet. They're outtakes from the long black dress post, but they're too nice to be labeled as outtakes!

What I love about these photos is they are pretty much straight from the camera. I lightened some of them, but that's about it. Her hair was still wet & the only makeup she has on is some eyeliner, mascara, & lip color. So naturally beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig