Monday, September 29, 2014

{stream of consciousness}

^^Friday's sunset

- my sister reminded me yesterday about one of our favorite things about fall. about a year ago this week I wrote a love letter post dedicated solely to apples & apple cider. {remember when i had the time to do that?} well, go to starbucks & order steamed apple juice. it tastes just like hot apple cider & is totally worth the embarrassment of the "steamed apple...juice for olivia?" call out in front of all the financial district businessmen.

- i'm headed to Utah this week for a little getaway. it's not as relaxing as it sounds {more on that later} but i'm excited to spend some quality time with my mom & sisters. i'm trying to pack lightly & efficiently, since i have a bad history of over-packing, so when I stumbled upon this packing system, it was love at first sight. i didn't buy it, but it's been on my mind CONSTANTLY since i walked out of the store empty-handed. anyone have it? anyone want to pressure me to buy it? i'll give in easily...

- i almost never write posts without capitalizing words, so this post is sort of stressing me out :)

- i'm thinking about getting this haircut.

- yesterday's homily at church was all about saying "yes". let's make it a YES week, folks!

happy monday!

ps. i almost never ask for comments, BUT... if you have a moment, could you please answer one of these: what does the word epiphany mean to you? OR when you think of the word epiphany, what comes to mind?  thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig