Thursday, September 18, 2014

{the new lively liv}


Notice anything different?

Lively Liv got a makeover! I'm so glad I bit the bullet & hired someone, because honestly it was way over-do. I wanted something more simple, clean, & with larger pictures...& I'm so happy with the way it turned out. Things may continue to change, but this is a pretty good start.

I'm also officially: livelyliv.com

So why did I make those two investments? Well... today happens to be the one year "anniversary" of when I accepted my job out here in San Francisco. I'll write more on that milestone soon, but in the meantime, I've been thinking long & hard about the future of this blog. When I first started my full-time job, I didn't know what my schedule was going to look like or where blogging would fit into that. I didn't know if this would fizzle out, or if I'd want to keep posting & sharing in this space.

Long story short–I'm not going anywhere. Even if I don't post as often as I want to, I love my blog, & blogging, & the online community it's introduced me to. So because I'm here to stay, I wanted to make Lively Liv more official & pretty.

Thanks for sticking with me as I figure this thing out :)
Olivia


**ps. I worked with pipdig for this re-design. They were a dream to work with & I can't recommend them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig