Friday, September 12, 2014

{happy friday}


Happy Friday!

Some links I enjoyed this week...

This Michael Sheen interview---I'm such a fan of his---which was only made funnier by his girlfriend Sarah Silverman. {ps. how was this the first time I've listened to the Nerdist?}

I listened to this song & this song yesterday, which seemed appropriate given the 9/11 anniversary. The violins alone in "You're Missing" make me cry. The story behind the album is so poignant. And gosh, I just love Bruce Springsteen. Listening to him reminds me of my stepdad, who I miss a lot out here in SF.

Last weekend I saw the The Hundred Foot Journey & absolutely loved it. See it! It made me want to brush up on my French. And learn to cook. And live in France.

This Harry Potter "article" on Buzzfeed. I don't know why, but it made me laugh SO HARD.

Shameless promotion of the family biz. Only because I totally believe in the product. Get one!

Have a great weekend.


**I took this photo one year ago today when I was interviewing. Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Nerdist! Have you heard the BJ Novak interview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. I'll have to listen to it, though! Love him.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig