Monday, July 21, 2014

{hiking mt. tam}



I've hiked this mountain a few times now...& it's one of my favorite things to do here. San Francisco is a great city for many reasons, but one of the best things about it is the fact that you can drive 25 minutes outside it & be in the mountains.

My friend Sam & I packed a small picnic, my camera, & our trusty backpacks & headed up there a few weeks ago. We expected clouds & wind, but ended up getting sun & warm weather! It rose up to the high eighties! As a east coaster & midwesterner, we were soaking it up.

There are a ton of trails & parking lots, but we decided to drive as close to the top as we could. We ended up above the clouds. It was so beautiful...it looked like you could just walk across them. We also had a pretty spectacular view of the city. It was the perfect spot.







^^rock theatre



^^road to the clouds




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig