Thursday, August 14, 2014

{hello again}


I took a bit of a blogging break. I didn't plan on it; it just sort of...happened?

This work/blog balance thing has been a challenge for me lately.  I wish I was the type of person who could bang out five posts in a week after working 8/9/10 hour days, but lately that hasn't been easy. I rarely pick up my camera. I have so many fashion posts that I'd like to do, but I'd either have to hire a photographer, teach a friend, or take a bunch of self portraits. I don't mind doing the latter, but I think my neighbors would prefer their backyard not being a outdoor studio? Ya feel me?

Some days I felt guilty that I wasn't posting, since I really love writing & I know lots of people read this blog. I've also been getting a lot of you haven't been posting comments lately :) But then other days I was okay with it. Work has been really busy (in a good way!) & after staring at a computer all day, the last thing I want to do when I get home is continue to stare at a screen.

I just got back from spending six days on the east coast, & I'm feeling re-inspired & excited to begin blogging again.

Spoiler alert: I already have tomorrow's post geared up & ready to go. Get excited.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig