Monday, July 14, 2014

{san francisco from my phone}


I have so many photos of the city on my phone...so I thought I'd just post them all at once!

If you visit San Francisco, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge & head up to Mt. Tam. The views are pretty insane. Look at those rolling hills! {I have another post on this hike coming soon...}




This photos below are from a work offsite. We were right below the bridge! In a span of two minutes the fog was going


going


gone!


My company has two buildings in San Francisco & both have such amazing views!




From my balcony:


This city is just amazing from every angle.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos from Mt. Tam, which I have never heard of! One day I'll be back to SF :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig