Friday, June 20, 2014

{happy friday}


I don't have links for you today, but I do have random thoughts.

...I can't tell you how much I loved Dylan's post yesterday. LOVED it. You all did too apparently, because the blog traffic spiked like crazy. So either I'm boring you 99% of the time or Dyl is this week's #favoritetwin.

...or she should start her own blog called Dauntless Dyl?

...I've read about 10 books in the past 6 weeks. It's replaced the time I would normally spend watching TV or Netflix & it's been life changing. Especially when it comes to sleep. Try it!

...22 Jump Street was really funny. To be fair, Jonah Hill could read a cereal box & I'd think it was the most hilarious thing in the world, but still...the movie's worth seeing.

...okay, one link. Mary J. makes this song so much better. She continues to prove why I'm okay with having a weird unexplainable obsession with her.

...finally...I'm in Chicago for the weekend! A fun work gig got me here, but I'm spending an extra day just for me. Can't wait to see some friends & eat some donuts. Donuts have been on my mind since National Donut Day a few weeks ago because, um, I DIDN'T EAT A DONUT. So I'm hitting up one of my gf favorite spots. It's honestly the only place on my must-do list.

For now, I'm working & enjoying the view from my room.  I'll be back next week with more photos from this fine city.



happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig