Friday, June 6, 2014

{happy friday}



Hi readers! How was your week? Mine flew by. Today was the start of the world's busiest three months so I'm just gearing up for a non-stop summer. Hope you had a good one.

Here are some favorites of the week...

Kind of funny/weird: guys with Zooey Deschanel's eyes.

I like both of these girls, so I enjoyed this interview. It's refreshing to see two actresses in complete support of one another, rather than the usual cattiness that seems to go on. {I'm especially a big Brie Larson fan. You should all watch Short Term 12...it's on Netflix.}

A sleepy Great Dane puppy. I mean, come on. Best name & best puppy. I want him.

Funny yearbook quotes of 2014.  What was your quote?  Mine is so embarrassing. I can't remember if this was for middle or high school, but it was: "Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." Judging myself so you don't have to.

So my twin sister & I were not these people.

Orange is the New Black is back! And Netflix did some genius cross-promotion with this intro. I considered starting it last night {since I was a lucky West Coaster who got access at 9pm}, but then I fell asleep. #fail. So let the binge-watching commence...tonight!

I have a fun design post tomorrow, so come back! I talk allll about this little sister of mine that I'm holding below. It's my favorite photo this week. I mean...look how young I am! {but also old to be holding my sister?} And how skinny she is!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig