Monday, January 13, 2014

{weekend pics}


All of these are so random. I was supposed to take pictures of my apartment for you all last week, right? Well that hasn't happened yet ;) Last week was a doozy--that's my excuse.  So without further ado, here are the random photos...

First---things in bloom:

^^my roommate's birthday flowers

^^our little porch garden

Snippets of architecture from my new neighborhood:

^^hey rubber-band-that-I-didn't-see-before-I-took-this-picture, thanks for ruining it! 
by the way, this is my entryway

^^this may or may not be my building

^^arches + deep eggplant + crown molding = stunner

On my way to Hayes Valley:

^^my street & gorgeous street art

^^one of my favorite brunch spots, based on that carpet & fireside chair ALONE

^^I mean, this place has so many design wins

This weekend was a lazy & productive one...& before you correct me, that CAN be a thing. I did five loads of laundry, read two books, scrubbed parts of the kitchen, painted two paintings, browsed three thrift stores & a garage sale, drew a print, & watched three movies. But I also lounged around a lot. 

& even though it sounds like I had little human interaction, I had lots. Ha!

Happy Monday!

ps. Did you watch the Golden Globes? Amy & Tina were hilar {please let them do it again next year!} & I was excited about some winners. Spike Jonze's Her win was incredibly deserved, as were all the American Hustle scores. Also--Amy finally won! {talking about both Adams & Poehler} And Robin Wright won! Have I written a love letter post about House of Cards yet? Because I should do that soon...

My fashion favorites?  Lupita Nyong'o, Olivia Wilde, Julianna Margulies, Allison Williams, & Cate Blanchett. And Bradley Cooper, obvi. Who were yours?  

{my least favorite? still chanting why, Julia Roberts, why?! in my mind, even hours later}

6 comments:

  1. So I'm slightly obsessed with that cafe decor....need/want to see it all in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! And add Kate Beckinsale and Margot Robbie to that list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Margot Robbie on there, but swapped her out at the last second. She looked amaze.

      Delete
  3. Cate Blanchett is always my queen when it comes to fashion at awards shows. And not just because of the Aussie connection ;)
    The pictures are brilliant and as soon as I saw the building one I instantly thought of Mrs Doubtfire. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cate can do no wrong. {except for the SAG Awards this weekend..}

      Glad you like the pictures! :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig