Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{mexico snapshots}


I just got back from six days in Mexico, so I thought I'd share some photos! I say this every vacation, but I'm so happy I lugged my camera all the way there. I had to sacrifice a few outfits, but the photos are well worth it. I ended up bringing my camera everywhere {which is unusual for me lately!} & took so. many. pictures.

For those wondering, we stayed in Punta Mita, which is on the southern point of Puerto Vallerta. We stayed in a beautiful villa located right between the Four Seasons & The St. Regis, so we had access to both resorts; it was also close to town, too, so we wandered there a few nights for dinner.  On top of lounging at some beaches & the pool, we went zip-lining, snorkeling, & paddle-boarded in the middle of the sea. It was wonderful!

Here are some snapshots from the trip...























xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig