Monday, April 6, 2015

{alcatraz}


Easter was a little different this year. While I spent it, like always, with family, we swapped the usual family lunch/dinner for sight-seeing. My step-brother & his girlfriend were in town, so we decided to go to Alcatraz!

Thankfully the rain stopped the moment we got on board, so I could take lots of pictures. I haven't taken HDR photos since December & the clouds were perfect for it yesterday.

You'll notice the weather change throughout the photos, too. About halfway through the afternoon the skies totally cleared up!

There are so many photos I want to share, so I'm splitting this up over two or three posts.

Welcome to Alcatraz...


















This place was totally fascinating. Although it's tourist-y, it's definitely worth seeing if you're ever in SF!

Tomorrow I'll share photos of the psych ward & hospital.

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig