Tuesday, August 26, 2014

{point reyes}


On the day of my birthday, my roommate & I got up early & drove to Point Reyes. I was feeling drawn to someplace new, & from the photos online, knew this would do the trick.

The weather was so overcast when we arrived, but within an hour blue skies & sun were peaking through. It was so gorgeous! We felt like we were in another country.

It's 45 minutes to Bear Valley Visitor Center from the city...& then another 45 minutes to get to the lighthouse. But the drive is beautiful & totally worth where you end up.






^^one of my roommates... B, thanks for joining!






^^#selfiestick







^^23!

I can't wait to go back!  There are SO many trails & other cliffs to explore. This was one of those pinch me days where I just kept thinking...is this real? do I actually live here? in California?  :)


1 comment:

  1. I visited here when I went to Cali in high school...it was my FAVORITE part of the trip!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig