Monday, April 7, 2014

{catching up}


In the past 10 days, I...

...was a Stump at MacWorld.


Video here.  Buy some Stumps here. 

{ps. I was only shoved twice.} 
.
.

...took the red-eye & traveled home to surprise my mom & sister. {Wasn't I totally convincing in my post last Friday when I said I was staying put in SF?} They were shocked & it made the month-and-a-half long planning totally worth it. It's hard keeping secrets from those two! But it the best few days, & they rocked that half-marathon. In between family time, I finished a design project, got an ultrasound {long story, but a baby has nothing to do with it. ha.}, reacquainted my fingers with a piano, & refreshed my spring wardrobe. It was hard saying goodbye, but SF welcomed me back with sunny weather, busy work days, & good things ahead.

^^dyl was crying because of the surprise, but mainly because of the cold

.
.

...lost my wallet & then found it. On top of my company's trash pile. ON TOP OF.

.
.

...worked an early morning with this view:


.
.

...can't wait to get back into the groove of blogging after this little break. 

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig