Monday, March 17, 2014

{weekend recap + lots of photos}


I didn't want this weekend to end! 

I spent most of Saturday outside, hanging in Golden Gate park with some friends. The guys grilled & played cards, while the girls read magazines & suntanned. The weather was just unreal & it was the perfect afternoon. 

Yesterday I met up with another friend who had a few hours left on her Zipcar. {When you live in the city & don't own a car, you take advantage of every minute you have when one is in your procession.} Up for an adventure, we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge, drove into Mill Valley, & walked around for a few hours. It was so nice to get out of the city for a little while & fill up on some suburbia :) We didn't have time to make it to all of the shops or try any of the restaurants, but we've already made plans to go back soon. The town is a gem. 

I had my camera on me at all times, so here are some snapshots from the weekend…




hey there, Zac^^


thanks to the meat we were grilling, random dogs were pretty big fans of ours^^


^^I ate those berries right outside the market…why wait? :)


^^Karl the Fog meets Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge, & the city

^^I'll never not love this red beauty

As if this weekend wasn't good enough, I ended it at Costco, where the roommates & I stocked up on paper products & bought a new vacuum. That new purchase seriously made my year. I mean, is there anything better than a good vacuum? :)

How was your weekend? I hope it was a good one!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig