Friday, March 14, 2014

{happy friday}



Who else is glad it's Friday? I'm so happy to see this week say goodbye. When I ended up in Urgent Care on Monday night, I hoped the days that followed would be better...& they were! Sort of. I'm slowly on the mend, but man oh man I'm thrilled it's the weekend. It's going to be in the 70s both tomorrow & Sunday, so I'll probably be spending a lot of time outside. Can't wait.

Favorite links:

These are very very cute.

Lily Allen's new song is on repeat. {Sorry, Grandma…the lyrics are pretty bad.}

More reasons to love Lupita.

Favorite reads:

Have you watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine yet? You should. {It's hilarious!}

All the single ladies should read this.

Bootcamp exercises you can do at home---that work. {Thanks mom!}

Favorite videos:

Backstage SNL shenanigans. I really love the girls this season.

Singing Yahoo Answers.

I hadn't seen this movie in years & was so excited it was on this week. When Elle gets side-tracked about her sorority sister who'd once gotten a perm I die. every. time. {"But thankfully…"}

Favorite photo:

I sat with the windows & doors open all night after work---it stayed like this until 7pm!
.
.
Have an amazing weekend!

**banner print from Pinterest, text by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig