Thursday, March 13, 2014

{favorites from one king's lane}


I've been going crazy for One King's Lane lately. 
Everything they have has been so so beautiful. 
Here are my favorites lately...
.
Jogini Pompom Dhurrie, Green
This oriental is gorgeous. Perfect entryway carpet...or even under a coffee table?
The fringe is beyond.
.
Carryall Tote, Navy
The perfect beach bag.


.
Bamboo Salt & Pepper Set
Totally the "summer" s&p set. 

.
Freeform Sterling Silver Bangles
Simple accessories like this go a long way.

.
Ginny Marble Accent Table
My love affair with marble continues!
Such a chic little table for any room.

.
Spencer Dresser
Soooo pricey, but oh my goodness. 
The handles, the wood, the rod iron...

.
Do you have any One King's Lane favorites lately?
I could go on & on...
...

**This is not a sponsored or paid post, but One King's Lane is indeed an affiliate of Lively Liv. This was just a good excuse for me to spend a few minutes on their site & browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig