Friday, February 14, 2014

{happy valentine's day + a short blog break}


Happy Valentine's Day!

Did anyone make the cupid cupcakes? Wish I still had one left over :)

I got the best surprise in the mail from my aunt & cousin this week. They sent all the girls in our family t-shirts with giant hearts on them. Totally wore that today with red jeans. Thanks Vic & Pix! xo.

As a single gal, I don't have a Mr. Valentine this year, but I'm off to spend a few days with some people I love most in this world....my dad & 75% of my siblings. Including my fave...Dylan!

I've got two looong flights ahead of me {please, pilots, get around any snowstorm, mmkay?}, but it will be SO worth it. Sunny, warm, relaxing days are on deck & I can barely wait another minute. In less than 24 hours I will be on the beach. Hallelujah.

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend! If you're still buried under snow, try to stay warm & sane :)

I'll be taking a few days off from the blog, but I'll be back next week with a photos, stories, & a tan. 

Happy weekend!

ps. I may not have a man on this holiday, but I do have my room. It was painted yesterday & I'm pretty much in love. IN. LOVE. I'll share more when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig