Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{a few things}


Is this not the most wonderfully awkward picture ever? 

^^Liv circa 1994

The bangs. The plaid. The Peter Pan collar. The face contortion smile.

My new twitter pic, obviously.

.

Coldplay's new song "Midnight" has been on repeat for 24 hours.


UGH. That band.


I joked with Dylan yesterday that we should forgo our next tropical vacation & instead just follow Coldplay around the world. 


...I'm like 1% kidding.


.


Virgin America keeps sending me emails about amazing flight deals. I have a friend in Las Vegas, a friend in Seattle, a few friends in LA. Where first?? {Britney is calling my name hard.}

.

My mind has just been going crazy about my gallery wall. I am ordering a painting today--& also in the process of designing a more few prints--& I can't WAIT until it all gets hung. I know I say that every week, but it's true.


Also, while we're on this…I had a correct guess about my painting! My friend, who is a doctor, said, "All I see is a liver, but I know that's wrong." Well…it's not! She was right: it's a liver. My mom calls me "Liver" sometimes, so the painting is an ode to my nickname. Sounds odd, I know, but I love it. At least it's pretty to look at?


ps. Only my mom can call me that.


.

Thanks to Good Morning America, "Let It Go" is now stuck in my head {& considering I only know the first two lines of the chorus--"let it go"--it's extra annoying}, so I'm off to listen to Midnight & get the day started.

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. LAS VEGAS FIRST! And go see Frozen right now. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be my first trip!

      I have seen Frozen! Loved it. I just don't know all the words :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig