Tuesday, February 11, 2014

{a little dresser update}


I love IKEA, but I hate that "standard" look. I don't want someone to walk into my room & think…oh, that's from IKEA. You know? My dresser does that, & it was time to do something about it.

After finalizing the colors in my mood board, I've been looking for anything coral to add to my room. Lo & behold…Anthropologie had something. Knobs, to be exact. In the sale section.

In CORAL.

And they only had six left!

Meant to be.





You have to wait a little bit longer to see the full thing. But it was the perfect pop of color that was needed. Does it still look like it's from IKEA? Heck yes. But it's not as boring as it was before. I have one more idea for this dresser that I'm mulling over, but for now, the knobs are good enough.

**Sorry for the terribly colored photos. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig