Friday, November 8, 2013

{five on friday}

^^my view at work last week

1.) I have been listening to Christmas music like crazy! I'm totally judging myself for it, too, don't worry. I give major side-eye to stores & commercials when they go all Christmas on us before Halloween. But I was looking up a song I used to sing on Spotify & it just happened to be on a Christmas album, even though it's not a holiday song. Once I played it...it went to the next song...& the next song...& soon I'd listened to the entire album. But there's only SEVEN weekends until Christmas! It's so soon! Hooray!

2.) Speaking of music... I'm literally aching to sing in a choir again, so I've been researching some to join in the city. At this point, I don't care what it is, where it is, or who it's with. I just need to sing again with the harmony of three other voice parts blended with mine.

3.) Who else is ready for the weekend? This week has been a long & tiring one.

4.) I haven't been to the movies in FOREVER & I'm thinking of going tonight. What should I see? Gravity? About Time? Thor 2?

5.) Williams Sonoma sells the best gluten-free red velvet cake mix**, but they've been out of stock for the past three months. {They gave me the bad news ON my birthday!} So I ordered two boxes about seven weeks ago to have sent to me when they re-stock. I got the email yesterday that they're on their way! I haven't baked in a while, so I'm excited.

**You're not blind. Each box does indeed cost $21.95. I sweet-talked my way into a free one, so that's why I got two ;)

Sorry I've been a lazy blogger lately. I'll try to post more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig