Monday, May 6, 2013

{introducing oam photo + design}


I've been keeping this project under wraps for a few weeks, but this is what I've been up to...



I've started my own little business!

This is something I've being thinking about doing for about a year now & I finally said yes. Photography has become a second passion of mine {just behind music} & I wanted to do more of it. I love photographing families & cities & babies & my sister {the beauty above} & I felt like it was time to commit more of my life to it.

Because I'm done school & have had some free time, I worked my tail off making this website perfect. It has some kinks, but it's 98% finished. In addition to photography services, I've also created a print shop that will be open soon.

This will not my full-time job. I'm still applying to positions like crazy & my #1 goal is to be employed somewhere. {Seriously.Can't.Wait.} But in the meantime, I'll be doing this. & whenever I do get that full-time job, this will be on the side.

Holding my camera makes me so happy. So if you would like to schedule a photoshoot with me, please contact me. Graduation photos, family pictures, portraits, or anything else...I'm your girl.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Unless I am not seeing it, maybe you should include somewhere on your photography website about where you are located so people can know WHERE they can have a photoshoot? The site is absolutely gorgeous. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my mistake! Like I said, I'm still working out the kinks. I may be relocated soon, so I was holding off on specifying one location. I just updated the website with the location though.

      Thank you!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig