Friday, May 31, 2013

{confessional friday}




...I confess that I'm a little jealous of my sister's cute NYC apartment. It's in the best location & I think she's going to have so much fun living there. I can't wait to visit.

...I confess that I miss the LA weather. It's hotter than blazes in my town right now & the humidity is thicker than thick. I miss the warm weather in Cali that didn't make me want to choke. Lol.

...I confess that I am having a love affair with some watermelon as I'm writing this.

...I confess that I teared up last night when I thought about how this is my sister's last weekend living at home. Maybe ever. Then my mom started to cry. And so we put on Arrested Development to get a good laugh.

...I confess that I watched the first & second season of Scandal in, like, four days. So. Good.

...I confess that I want to buy every J.Crew one-piece bathing suit. Could they get any cuter?? {ps. 30% all swim styles}

...I confess that I really want to go to Harry Potter World & Disney World. Soon. My best friend is working for Disney in Orlando for the next six months & I can't wait to visit her. Marina, I'm comin' for ya!

...I confess that I totally miss the creative side of this space. I feel like I'm in a bit of a blog rut right now. Every day I think about projects that I want to do, but my life is so up in the air at the moment, that I don't see the point in doing them. I'm itching to paint a room or re-do a piece of furniture, but since I'm living at home, I can't do that ;) Unless one of you gals can convince my mom.... :)

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Scandal is an awesome show. I definitely did the same thing you did, and watched them all in an embarrassingly short amount of time. It was awesome.

    I think I'm jealous of your sister's apartment, too. I want to live in NYC!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig