Thursday, March 21, 2013

{pinterest inspired outfits, part III}


Some more outfits...enjoy :)

Outfit A: Black dress & a jean jacket.
Dress // Target
Sandals // Gap Outlet
Jacket // My mom's closet :) But Gap

Outfit B: Comfy, but fashionable flannel.
Vest // Ann Taylor
Flannel // J.Crew
Jeans // J.Crew {$13 baby}
Oxfords // Cole Haan {similar here}

Outfit C: Summery stripes with a pop of color.
Shirt // Anthropologie
Skirt // Old Navy
Oxfords // Target {*cough* buy one get one 1/2 off}

 Outfit D: Greek inspired.
Shirt // Gap
Skirt // Anthropologie {also my mom's. just borrowing!}
Shoes // Guess for DSW {similar here}

Outfit E: Hot pink, black, & cheetah.
Pretend those jeans on the left are black ;)

Blouse // Nordstrom {BP Section. Thanks Dyl!}
Pants // Gap {similar here}
Flats // Cole Haan {similar here}

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your skirt in outfit D, your Mom has great taste ;) And it took me far too long to figure out what was troubling about the outfit in C on the left. There is an arm but nor head or legs. Hahaha. I'm like "Something isn't right here, what could it be?".

    Love these posts Liv!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has amazing taste. I like her closet more than mine :)

      I'm so glad you're liking these posts!!

      I just went back & looked at that picture. So strange!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig