Friday, March 15, 2013

{confessional friday link-up}


I'm linking up with Leslie again from A Blonde Ambition today. Here are my confessions:

...I confess that I've been talking about my hair for the past month. {Just ask my roommate & co-workers.} It needs to be cut so bad. I have an appointment in a few hours & I'm pretty much twiddling my thumbs while counting down the minutes. Pics to come!

...I confess that I'm SO FREAKING STRESSED about graduating. Where do I want to work? Where do I want to live? What do I want to do? What do I want to do?!?! Please. Someone tell me. Cuz this girl has no clue.

...I confess that I'm so sad that this semester in LA is almost over. I've never been happier. Maybe I'll end up back here?

...I confess that I miss my high school friends so so so much. Since I never totally found my "group" in college, I've been holding on to high school friendships much more than others.

...I confess that although I love my friends in LA & just saw my sister last week, having one of my best friends from high school visit LA was just what the doctor ordered. Miss you already, M!

M's hands are in Emma Watson's prints. Mine are in Daniel Radcliffe's :) HP Forever.

...I confess that I'm hoping for more people to take this survey. The people who've taken it have already helped me out immensely. This blog is going places people!

...I confess that I hope you all read the post from this morning & enter to win a chance to get 25% off your order at Moo.com.  Click the link & comment!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig