Wednesday, March 6, 2013

{a drive-by post}

Hello!

I've had a crazy few days.

Last Thursday I flew a red-eye back home to spend time with my family. My beloved aunt passed away & it just felt wrong to be so far. Even though I was there for only 36 hours, it was so needed. She'll be missed greatly.

I then flew here...


San Francisco! It's one of my favorite cities in the world. The weather was beautiful & we had such a great time. Our friends joined us so we had lots of fun exploring the city!

Since then, I've flown back to LA, driven down to Newport Beach, met up with Dylan & co again, & taken about 300 photographs. I have lots to blog about...but it'll have to wait. I'll be back soon.

Until then, I'm gonna soak up as much time as I have with them before they head back to Chicago.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig