Friday, February 4, 2011

{i'm back...again.}

How has it been three months since I last posted??

My life has been nothing short of crazy. And not all the good kind.

Since my last post, there was Thanksgiving break. Then Christmas break.

And then I had a bunch of medical drama that I will get into another time. Let's just say, once I started fully accepting my new gluten-free life, it came back to bite me in the ass. Mixed with the start of second semester.....well, I've had better weeks.

I miss blogging. I miss having a place to get out my thoughts. I miss not having to cook all my meals.

I miss my twin sister. I'm having one of those days where I wish we went to the same college. I miss singing with her.

Compared to most of the world, I have an easy life. I know that. But lately, it seems like nothing's really going my way. I get frustrated with myself more easily and just want to snap out of this funk. Just one of those weeks.

::sigh::

Things will get better. Things will get better. Things will get better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig