Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{cupcakes!}

Chicago. Chi-town. Chi-cags.

One fabulous weekend in October, I went to the Windy City to visit my sister. The weather was fall meets winter. It was rainy & chilly, but then the sun would come out for 10 minutes. It was really weird. During one of the rain lapses, I took this picture on the ferris wheel... (as well as the one above).



While there, among completely redecorating her apartment, we went to a little place called...



They had a divine gluten-free red velvet cupcake. I don't have a photo, but it looked like this.

Fast forward to the cookie party my friend threw at Christmas. It was a cookie swap, but being the rebel I am...I made cupcakes. I think I should have gotten points for that. Add another 5 points for the fact that they were not gluten-free. I pretty much handed them out with a note that said, "You're welcome." I'm kidding. But really, these things looked good. I present, my chocolate chip cookie doughed-center chocolate cupcake:



Yum. Now I only need to make it gluten-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig