Sunday, September 19, 2010

{what i'm loving today.}

I love Sundays. This morning on the agenda: wrapping a birthday present! And where is the best place for supplies? Why, Paper Source, of course! If you have never been to Paper Source, drop what you're doing and go now. I went there to buy one thing, and ended up browsing for a half hour and spending way too much money. :)

Check out this fabulous wrapping paper and wrapping job, done by yours truly...



I think the outside should look just as pretty as the inside.



I'm also loving my new wall decals. They really make a difference in my {boring} dorm room. I wish I could paint my walls! Birds & Frames.



And last, but not least...my new shoes! I love DSW.



Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig