Friday, September 24, 2010

{weekend!}


I am so happy the weekend is here! I have done absolutely nothing tonight. :) Just ate raspberry sorbet (yummmm) and watched Will & Grace.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! I am headed to Providence for the Harvard/Brown football game! I do not attend either school, so technically I don't really care who wins. I have close friends who go to both schools, but I will be wearing a Brown shirt tomorrow. My college is in a city and has no major sports teams, so this will be my first college football game!

The weather should be beautiful, too. The northeast isn't getting the memo that fall is here. I'm ready for chunky sweaters, leaves changing color, and warm apple cider. Another reason fall needs to get here asap? I can't wait to wear my new Anthropologie jacket. {it was a a bit of a splurge, but soooo worth it! :) }

LOVE.


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig