Monday, September 27, 2010

{rainy monday.}


Today the sky looked like this.....

{on the side of the road in Cork, Ireland}

Okay, so not that bad. And yes, that is Ireland. BUT it was still a pretty miserable day (weather-wise). Also, the heat broke in one of our buildings and by the end of my marketing class, I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke.

Even after all of that, I had a very productive day. Rainy days are perfect for getting things done. My favorite teacher from high school is visiting me tomorrow (along with her adorable daughter), so I cleaned my entire suite. I vacuumed the floor, scrubbed the bathroom, and did all of my laundry. Everything smells so clean....I love it! I'm so glad I got all of that done because now I don't have to worry about it the rest of the week.

Now if only I got my Communications paper done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig