Tuesday, September 24, 2013

{lively style: interview & work outfits}


This is long overdue...but I put together some colorful, stylish outfits in San Francisco, so I thought I'd do a post on interview ensembles! All of these looks can easily go from day to night, too, which is always a good thing.

{I'd like to add that these outfits may not work for every industry. I work in Advertising, which is typically a more casual environment than a corporate job. I didn't feel out of place in polka-dot pants at any of the agencies I interviewed with. Lol. They probably wouldn't fly at a bank..?}

You know you've put together the perfect outfit when it's appropriate for an interview, sophisticated enough for work, & fashionable for a night out on the town.

1. Polka Dots & Cheetah

shirt - // Atomosphere {similar}
pants // J.Crew {similar}
belt // J.Crew {similar}
necklace // India Hicks {here}
bracelet // Made by my Grandma {tutorial coming soon!} 
shoes // Aeropostale {similar}

2. Lace & Animal Print

shirt // Zara {similar}
skirt // J.Crew {similar}
booties // Amazon {similar}
necklace // A boutique in Chicago {similar}

2. Bohemian Chic

necklace // J.Crew {similar}
bracelet // Made by my Grandma
skirt // Anthropologie {here}

4. LBD {LONG black dress}

^^I'd like to note that those are the hemlines, not my bra & undergarment lines ;)
I didn't do this, but throw a blazer on & this goes way more "day".

dress // Mossimo {here}
shoes // Madewell {similar}

I have two more outfits coming later this week...but on Dylan!

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig