Thursday, September 19, 2013

{exciting news!}


My trip out to San Francisco was a crazy week. I was sick as a dog the whole time, so when I wasn't interviewing, I was on the couch. It was a major bummer. I didn't get to see much of the city, but that's okay. Because in a few weeks...I'll be back!

I'm officially employed!


There are a couple iconic advertising agencies that I learned about in college. Ones I've always kept up with & added to my Dream List.

I'll be working at one of my Dream agencies. In an amazing city! On an amazing team! I'm feeling so blessed & fortunate I don't really know what to do with myself.

It's been a long four months since graduation. I went on a ton of interviews, wrote so many emails, made so many calls, went back & forth from city to city...& it was all so so SO worth it.

It's scary to move across the country, away from my family & friends. I'm so sad about being so far from Dylan. Like, I've cried about that five times since yesterday.

But this is also so exciting! I can't wait to live in a new city & meet inspiring people & do work I'm proud of & be an employee of a company I really believe in.

Sooo...lot's of good stuff is happening! I'll document it all here, so keep checking back. & bear with me while I'll get into the hang of this new normal.

Thanks for all the support. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig