Tuesday, July 9, 2013

{girls weekend & the fourth}


This weekend was one for the books. Good food. Great friends. Lots of sand.

Dylan became besties with these girls in Rome last year &, since then, I've had the pleasure of joining in their little group. They're all amazing. Each of them. I've said it before, but I think it's so cool that even though my sister & I went to separate colleges, in different states...we're friends with each other's friends. A dream, I tell you.

It's a shame we don't all live in the same city.  Because then weekends like this one would happen often. But that's okay, since we've already decided that this will be an annual thing. Someone threw out Cabo, but I'm thinking we should just go back to the city where they all became a sisterhood. Roma, anyone? :)

Here's a photo recap of girls weekend & the fourth. Hope you all had an equally wonderful holiday! More on those shirts this week...















Miss you girls already! xo.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. love this...miss everyone already! also, I totally second going to Rome for our next trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks amazing! did you make it?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig