Thursday, November 17, 2011

{stream of consciousness.}

I didn't know what to blog about today. Lot's of things going on in my head, so I'm just going to write down random things.

My sister posted on Facebook that in exactly one month we will be reunited. Sounds dramatic, but for reals.....I miss the girl.  Not ashamed to say it.

Last night, I listened to recordings of my sister & I singing. NOT because I'm obsessed with myself, but because I miss it. This is the longest I've gone without singing...& really singing....& it's making me ache.  I've also been without a piano for far too long.  But in a few days, I'll be home with a piano & a microphone :)

This morning I threw on a headband as I was running out the door. When I came back to my room after class, I looked in the mirror & gasped.  It looked ridiculous. Lol.

I want to go to the movies tonight, but the twi-hards scare me. I don't want to be caught in the swarms of people waiting for the midnight showing.

I have my celiac pain today & it's really bothering me. Not to mention, utterly annoying.  It's hard to sit in class when it feels like a knife is being jabbed through my ribs. I've been very careful the past few days, so I have no idea where I ate/consumed gluten.  :(

That lens I've had my eye on?  Well, I have a photoshoot next weekend for a family, & I'm tempted to buy the lens for it. Yes? No?

I'm wearing one of my favorite outfits today. I've noticed that I've been wearing it a lot lately, & I hope my classmates haven't noticed. Lol. {it's always clean though!}  It's just a sweater, skinny jeans, & brown boots, but it's comfy & a bit fashionable, so I seem to always wear it.

I got a box of gluten-free food in the mail yesterday, which included cinnamon buns. I was ridiculously excited about it's arrival.

That's all for today. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig