Saturday, November 12, 2011

{let's go house-crashing}


This weekend I took a breather from the city & went up north to a little town on the coast. My mom & stepdad drove up from home to spend the weekend, and our main focus was to just hang & catch up. We stayed at my aunt's house & it's one of my favorite places ever. She & my uncle bought the house five years ago & it was a major fixer-upper; but with a lotta love & sweat, it's totally transformed into one of the coolest homes. It's old & new, cozy & eclectic, colorful & fun. Unfortunately I didn't have a very wide lens on me, but hopefully you'll get the point :)

Here's their son's room. It's so light & happy!

Their daughter's room. {I made the tissue paper balls!}


The whole house is filled with the coolest light fixtures {& amazing original ceilings}. Case in point:



I'm in love with every rug & floor:


& every piece of artwork:

Two of my favorite parts of the house are the surfboard in the family room & picture frame wallpaper:


The icing on the cake? Their view:


Sorry for the picture overload, but this house was too cool not to share. In my next post, I'll show some pics of what we did during the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig