Friday, January 13, 2017

{hello 2017}


These photos make me want to take a deep breath. Don't you get the same feeling?

We went back to Big Sky, MT for Christmas this year and I couldn't wait to snap photos of the forest again. We didn't get as much snow as we did last year, but the amount we did get was plenty beautiful. These photos were from a hike to Ousel Falls - I'm dying to go back in the summer or fall. I'm sure the colors are gorgeous!

These are all from my phone. I did that thing again where I lugged my camera along with me on the trip and didn't take it out once. But I'm determined to take more pictures this year. It's one of my resolutions.

And speaking of....happy 2017!

I was eager to get back to San Francisco and jump into my work routine and start another resolution - running. But then sickness and nonstop rain put a stop to those plans the day after I got back, so I was pretty lame the entire first week of the year. All is well (and drier) now, so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this weekend.

I still owe a few posts - one of which being a photography and camera overview. I've been writing it over the past few months, so I'll finish it up soon. In the meantime, does anyone have any running tips for beginners? (Never mind the fact that I ran both cross country and track in highschool...) Please send them my way!

Have a great weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig