Friday, October 17, 2014

{happy friday}

^^last night; I work on the best hill in the city

Happy Friday! Here are some of my favorites this week...

So cute – B.J. Novak reading his new children's book. Such a genius use of typography!

46 questions every twentysomething still ask their mom. I mean...so accurate!

The Fallon Family vs The Roots Family. {ps. I don't know why, but I think Steve Harvey's facial expressions are some of the funniest things everrrrrrr.}

Loving this new EBay spot.

The day has finally arrived. The day that there's a tastes-just-like-Quaker-Oats-but-gluten-free alternative for oatmeal. TRY IT!!

Girls, stop apologizing!!!

Other randoms...
- Gone Girl was equal parts excellent & creepy {but did I expect otherwise??}
- A to Z is my favorite new show this season.
- I'm digging Bleachers. Specifically this song.

Have a superb weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig